| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maracaibo in August is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.2 °C (93.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 60mm (2.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:34 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Maracaibo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Maracaibo, Venezuela
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Maracaibo:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 352 kms (218.8 miles) ENE
- Coro, Venezuela - 242.9 kms (150.9 miles) ENE
- Maiquetia, Venezuela - 519.2 kms (322.6 miles) E
- Caracas, Venezuela - 530.3 kms (329.5 miles) E
- Maracay, Venezuela - 448 kms (278.4 miles) E
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 270.2 kms (167.9 miles) ESE
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 120.9 kms (75.1 miles) SE
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 296.1 kms (184 miles) ESE
- Guanare, Venezuela - 278.8 kms (173.2 miles) SE
- Merida, Venezuela - 226.8 kms (141 miles) SSE
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 384.6 kms (239 miles) SSE
- Arauca, Colombia - 404.4 kms (251.3 miles) SSE